Don’t know how to golf? We could still use your help!
We could use your assistance in greeting the parents and students every Saturday morning and checking them in. We could also use help in getting the golf clubs and range balls set up at our various teaching stations. This should only take 15 minutes of your time. We also need walkers who can help our coaches keep score and chaperone our students on the short-9 course. This should take about an hour after the students warm up at the various practice stations for 30 minutes prior to going out onto the course.
You’ll need to complete this form:
The Golf Committee could use assistance with acquiring donations for our annual “Friend-Raising Tournament” aka the Dr. John Lee Memorial Bogey Bear Jr. Golf Tournament. This is our only fundraising event of the year and how we are able to fund our FREE program for the following year:
Title Sponsor – $1,000
- Tournament participation for 4, your corporate banner at the tournament site and your corporate logo on all Bogey Bear Jr. Golf marketing material.
Friends of Bogey Bear Sponsor – $500
- Tournament participation for 2 and your corporate logo on all Bogey Bear Jr. Golf marketing material.
Hole Sponsors – $200
- Your name and corporate logo on a sign displayed at the tee box.
- We welcome all donations of restaurant and store gift cards, vacation destinations, sports tickets, gift baskets, or golf equipment.
End-of-Season Student Tournament
- Gift cards, movie tickets, golf related items, toys
Help organize food donations
- Baked goods, cases of water, energy bars, fruit, healthy snacks.
Hey high school golfers! Earn community service credits doing something you love and play golf for FREE!
Bogey Bear Jr. Golf has been able to provide FREE lessons, equipment, range balls and green fees to students of all golf skill levels due to the generosity of donations and volunteers. Our most enthusiastic mentors are students themselves. Often, learning from a peer or at least someone who is only a few years older than themselves, makes all the difference in a student’s confidence and attention span.
In exchange for hours mentoring Bogey Bear students, we will pay for range balls, short-9 and 18-hole course play, including an occasional tee time at another local course. You will receive written confirmation of the number of hours you volunteered during the course of our season (April through August). We welcome any amount of Saturdays you can volunteer throughout the season.
Adults! – We would love to have you share your passion for the game with future PGA and LPGA players. Can you spare 1 1/2 hours a few Saturdays this summer? Remember when you first picked up a club? Share that enthusiasm!
Download and complete this form or, apply in person at Jefferson Park golf course starting the first Saturday in April.